谁爱蔡诗琳? =D

2012年7月9日 星期一

Anywhere you are I am near =)

#341


Hello friends , I am back after.... 1 day -_- LOL hah I am too boring? =P ikr.
Eating yogurt , m&m , listen music and chatting with ma boy now, enjoy my life.
Yesterday was a nice day , watch movie with family , sweet & awesome's feel.
Watch The Amazing Spiderman , omfg Andrew and Emma so awesome (Y)
Andrew's actor name is Peter , what a cool name xD ahaha I like it =3
And Emma , she is shoooooo beautiful . And she is so slim , perfect body.
OHMAMA , still got 10days , guess what? Ma boy's birthday , wohoo =D
And still got 12 days , our 2month anniversary , preparing the present now ~_~
His birthday is coming and mine still got long time , damn it , grhhhh .
I HOPE MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW , I WANT PRESENT ! AHA
I want this badly ! =( Who can gift me this at my birthday? I guess no one.
Okay fine. Because I guess no one will remmeber my birthday too . haha
Right , Annivesary , I am excited about that =P I hope he gimme a suprise.
OMG , see this , so nice right? I hope got people make this for me . *dream*
No one will so care me and spend time for me to this romantic stuff right?
LOL yea I know that , so sad . Feel sleepy now , can't open my eyes ahakx.
Night people , think positive . I love you , give me a good night kiss? hah jk .



Remember that one time ,  I kiss your lips and I told you ,
I will never leave you and I will be with you FOREVER.
<3

[  END  ]

沒有留言: