谁爱蔡诗琳? =D

2012年6月16日 星期六

Happy kiss day =)

# 334

School life is so AWESOME with all you guys , iloveyouall x .
Feel want to cry and shout FU*K as loud as I can . I'm so emo now .
Such a long time no type english for writing my blog -3- ahehehe
Because I know my english is not good , maybe? =P I am smart -fck yea-
Feel so weird when I am typing english =S sorry for my broken english=(
14/6/12 , the kiss day , he give me a kiss for the valentine's present , sweet =P
Sometimes I will feel scare when he not beside me , I scare he will leave me .
I can't find a boy better than he , he treat me really nice and he really love me .
We have some problem two days ago , but now our love recover already , yay .
Thanks for his forgiven , babe see here , I love you , thanks for everything .
I am not perfect , but I am trying to be. I want to be a perfect girlfriend  =P
Support me? Yeah I know you all will , thank you xD  LOL syiok sendiri .
And all the girls , DON'T TRY TO BE CLOSE WITH MY BOY .
DON'T TOUCH HE AND I WILL KILL YOU TO FEED THE SHARK .
Don't like me ? GTFO BITCH , you think I very like you? asshole .
Yea I am a badgirl , but I am better than you fucker bitch , problem?
You love me , I will in your heart . You hate me , I will in your brain .
So , if you want continue to hate me , your problem , not mine .
PROBLEM SOLVE . No need to feel angry because of you anymore .
Don't lie to me please , I hate it . Talk the truth to me okay? Thanks .
I love today , going to watch Madagascar3 later with family , woah (Y)
And going to celebrate father day with dad later , am I a good girl? heh .
Happy kiss day , I love my boy . <3 bye all my loves ! =)


I acted like it wasn't a big deal ,
when really it was breaking my heart.
<3

[  END  ]

沒有留言: