谁爱蔡诗琳? =D

2011年9月18日 星期日

16/9/2011 TS - ♥

16/09/2011
Hang out with Angella , Chui Yee , Rachel and my sis .
short updated , 
Just see the photo xDD
·
·
I buy this shirt , NICE right ?xDD

Me and my dear Rachel
ignore me , i am ugly =(
Today our look , see back the SORPO xD

We eat this . BBQ plaza . AGAIN -.-

AND KISS YOU x3

We buy masks =DD
This is my mask , look behind the star so cute =P

MEAT O.O

STARBUCKS ! WE LOVE IT !
chat time are too many ppl ==

This is my stupid sis =OO

Darr Rachel and Chui Yee <3

LOOK ! NICE ? 

The stupid sis buy this JAY CHOU poker ==

Look the TOMATO not Angella xDD

Rachel look soooooo cute ,
Angella , Why look so scare ? =(

Me and Micky . Oops ! Is Angella xDD
they two look so SAME O.O

2 STUPIDS

Family Photo I
Awww so sweet =')

Me and Two lenqq : Rachel and Angella 

Me and Chui Yee =D

The soup ==
we did it xDD

Angella , you wanna eat ?xDD

TAUFU POK <3

ignore me , look my "A" xDD

VIVIAN LEE is my loupo <3

Family photo II
I am the most ugly =(

PORKK xDD

See this stupid, drinking green tea ~

They two is seeing their camera and handphone .

Ewwwwwwwww xDD

I LOVE THIS DAY(Y)
IS A NICE DAY . =D
But many ppl cnt go DD=
They promise they will go with me next time x))
ILY 

沒有留言: